Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine
You will come out of your first appointment with a customized care plan. Our physicians remain involved as you work with our specialized therapy team, checking back in regularly on your progress.
Treatment & Pain Management Techniques
Typical techniques considered at iSpine Rehab, include:
- Graston™ Techniques
- Trigger Point and Muscle Release Techniques
- Core Training Exercise
- Ergonomic Assessment and Correction
- Joint Mobilization
- Stretching Exercises
- Muscular Re-Education and Strengthening
- Postural Retraining
- Home Exercise Program
One size does not fit all in treating musculoskeletal pain. We have many tools in our toolbox to achieve the desired results. Your iSpine Rehab care team will design an individualized treatment plan for you that will consist of one or more of the following:
- Instruction in a customized exercise program
- Education in self-care habits for pain management
- Pain education: making sense of pain
- Modalities as needed (traction, tens)
- Manual therapies as needed, including muscle release and/or Graston Technique
iSpine Rehab Clinics uses a number of therapies to ensure maximum benefits are achieved. Treatment techniques are aimed at improving circulation, reducing the pain response, and promoting improved movement.
- Muscle Release Techniques
- Graston® Technique & Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Self-Release Technique Demonstration
- Kinesio Taping® Technique
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching (CBC)
We realize that injury and pain can take a toll on a person’s life and emotions. Fear, anxiety, and depression often travel with long-term pain and suffering and need to be taken into consideration when treating the physical pain and limitations. As a result, iSpine Rehab seamlessly integrates Cognitive Behavioral Coaching (CBC) into our program to address and assist with the barriers that may impede with achieving optimal outcomes.
- Postural Retraining & Body Mechanics Education is an essential part of our program which is used to improve endurance and comfort with daily activities.
- Our Return to Work/Stay at Work Program for injured workers helps expedite their return to work at full function as soon as possible. This program includes an emphasis on work conditioning, including increasing lift capacities.
- Our customized Home Exercise Program is designed to strengthen core muscle groups by general conditioning of the muscles. This program serves to maximize progress during treatment while serving as a maintenance program upon completion.