Comprehensive, Multidisciplinary Pain Management & Rehabilitation Solutions in the Minneapolis Area
At iSpine Clinics, we collaborate with referring offices and doctors to offer comprehensive non-surgical pain management and rehab solutions that are highly customized to meet the needs of each individual. When conservative treatment methods are not enough, we can provide referrals for surgical or psychological treatment. In May 2021, we acquired Physicians’ Diagnostics and Rehabilitation (PDR) Clinics, offering biopsychosocial therapy and rehabilitation at clinics across the Twin Cities. Read the press release here.
What Sets our Care Apart
- Patients consult with a Medical Doctor at their initial visit
- We offer a multidisciplinary Care Team
- Physicians certified in Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
- Physicians with Physical Medicine/Rehab & Occupational Medicine expertise
- Expertly trained Advanced Practitioners
- Image-guided injections and conscious sedation available
- Evidence-based protocols
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching (CBC)
- Functional Training
- Patient Education
As an extension of your care, we believe it is important to keep you informed of your patient’s progress on a regular basis by sending you updates on their plan of care and progress.
Hospital systems we collaborate with, include:
- Fairview Northland, Princeton, Minnesota
- Maple Grove Hospital, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Ridgeview Medical Center, Waconia, Minnesota
- Two-Twelve Surgical Center, Chaska, Minnesota
Referring Provider Testimonials
The pain management experts at iSpine Clinics have been great to work with. I see several patients with spine problems that need injection management to bridge them to surgery. Stuff that I cannot offer, so I appreciate the help. They've also supported my patients with narcotic/chronic pain management and a few that I haven’t been able to find appropriate treatment for.
We have an elderly patient who is in so much pain that she cries. She does not like to take any medications for her pain. Imaging found old fractures in her back. iSpine Clinics was able to get her in sooner than others and the patient was so relieved and happy. Thank you for your dedication to your patients and referring providers!
Minneapolis Area’s Top Back & Neck Pain Specialists
iSpine Pain Care Affiliations
- Allina Integrated Medical Network (AIM) member
- American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (ABIPP)
- Fairview Physician Associate (FPA)
- Ridgeview Medical Center ACO
- Minnesota Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
iSpine Rehab Affiliations
- Designated HealthPartners Medical Spine Center