iSpine Chiropractic Continuing Education Seminars
The team at iSpine Clinics takes pride in working with our partners and leaders in the industry to provide educational opportunities throughout the year. Explore our upcoming events, and RSVP to hold your seat! We value your feedback; if you have ideas for future topics, please let us know!
Scroll down to review our past speakers or to request a recording for a topic of interest.
We hope you’ll join us for our continuing education seminars for Chiropractors – you’re sure to have quite a few takeaways that can benefit your practice!
Whether you join virtually (lunch provided!) or in-person, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for CE credits. We will see you there!
Scroll down to Register today!
Save the Date!
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 (see details below/RSVP)
- Thursday, March 9th, 2023 – Jim Kirschbaum, Attorney
- Tuesday, April 11th, 2023 – Laurie Applebee, PT & Vinton Albers, MD
- Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 – Ben Lexau & Todd Jackman, MD
- Thursday, June 8th, 2023 – Tim Johnson, Attorney
- Tuesday, July 11th, 2023
- Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
- Thursday, September 7th, 2023
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2023
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2023
- Saturday, December 9th, 2023
- Wednesday, February 8, from 12-2:00pm
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (1 General Credit) – Bayard Carlson, MD
- Topic coming (1 General Credit) – Elvia Moreta, MD
- RSVP: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/5016697529463/WN_gaExM1isRu2ZWdIl8nsFyQ
General Information about the Continuing Education Seminars
Registration for the Continuing Education Seminars closes at 12:00pm the day of the seminar. The system may allow you to register at 12:01pm or later; however, you will not receive the link to attend. When you register for the Continuing Education (CE) Seminar, you will receive a confirmation email. Then one week, one day and one hour prior to the start of the CE you will receive reminder emails that include all the information that you need to attend the CE in-person and online.
- Location: iSpine Edina 7700 France Ave S. (1st floor lower level) and free parking is available in the building lots
- Box lunch is provided
- In respect to presenters and fellow attendees, please make your best effort to arrive on time.
To obtain your chiropractic continuing education credit and receive your certificate, the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners requires virtual attendees to complete a test with a minimum passing score of 75% to ensure active participation and engagement in the presentation. 2500.1550 ALTERNATIVES TO TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM PRESENTATION
The 4-question test will be open from 2:00pm-midnight the day of the course and will allow unlimited attempts. The test must be completed the same day as the course. The link for the online test is provided in the three reminder emails every attendee receives.
Past Speakers & Recording Request
Explore our past topics and expert speakers. If you have interest in requesting a recording, please fill out the form. Please note, CEs are only available to event attendees, not viewers of past recordings.
- Gretchen Moen, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC – Medical Cannabis in MN – the Pediatric Experience
- Jennifer Missling, PT – Rehabilitation of Chronic, Persistent Pain using a BPS Approach
December – Weekend CE Event
- Jasmine Hanson, DC – Acupuncture and Cupping for Localized Pain
- Thomas R. Bennerotte – Current Trends in Personal Injury
- Cecily Jensen, PT, DPT, OCS – Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Roberta Fernandez, BCH – Words and Thoughts Influence Pain
- Jennifer Olson & Erik Willer – Ethics and Professional Boundaries
- Michelle A. Mick, BSC, DC, DACBR, DIPMED – Radiology Case Studies: There must be a weekend or holiday around the corner!
- Amanda McGuire, DPM, AACFAS, ABPM, Midwest Podiatry Centers – Updates in Podiatry
- Alicia N. Sieben, JD, Schwebel, Goetz & Sieben – Ethics & Professional Boundaries
- Hart P. Garner, MD, Midwest Brain & Spine Institute – Lumbar Stenosis: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Daniel D. Buss, MD, Allina Health Orthopedics – The “Schneck” – Differentiation of shoulder and neck issues, from a shoulder and elbow specialist’s perspective
- Jason Eggers, MD, TCO – Adolescent Spondylolysis
- Hannah Smith, MS, RD, LD & Anne Olson, RD, LD – Nutrition for Healthcare Providers: Pearls of Wisdom
- Ben Laxau, PSYD, LP – Reflections on Pain: history of pain psychology and implications and applications for practice
- Vinton L. Albers, DC, DACBR – Diagnostic Imaging Case Studies
- Rano Faltas, MD, iSpine Clinics – Taking a Multidisciplinary Approach to Chronic Pain
- Lindsay Haugen, PA-C, iSpine Clinics – Key Components of Comprehensive Rehabilitation Programs
- Erik Willer, Attorney at TSR Injury Law – Ethics and Professional Boundaries
- Melissa Wick, PT, DPT and Abby Regan, OTD, OTR/L from National Dizzy and Balance Center – A Multidisciplinary Approach to Concussion Rehabilitation
- Dr. Michelle Mick, BSc, DC, DACBR, DipMEd of Second Sight Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology: a case-based review of the spine and extremities
- Benjamin Kothe, L.Ac of Sundial Acupuncture – Acupuncture
- Dr. Sam and Dr. Emily from Caron Chiropractic and Laurie Applebee from iSpine Clinics – Low Back Pain & Pregnancy Treatments – Recording not available
- Dr. Mueller from Twin Cities Spine Center – Cervical Disc Replacement – What Have We Learned – recording unavailable
- Dr. Aggarwal from Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology – Practical Approach to Headache Management
- Dr. Cumming from Vascular and Interventional Experts – Arterial and Venous Causes of Leg Pain – recording not available yet
- Dr. Jackman from Midwest Spine & Brain – The SI Joint: A Common Cause of Low Back Pain
- Jennifer Missling from iSpine Clinics – Functional Based Exercise for Chronic Pain
- Roberta Fernandez from Fare Hypnoisis – Hypnotic Languaging for Chiropractors
- Deborah Friedman, MD, from iSpine Clinics – Acute Versus Chronic Pain
Seminar Recording RequestOftentimes our event attendees ask to access the recordings of an event they participated in to review pertinent details. If you are interested in requesting access to a previous event, please fill out the form below and someone from our office will be in touch. Thank you!
"*" indicates required fields
REMINDER: The form above is only for requesting PAST recordings, which do not qualify for CE credits.