iSpine Chiropractic Continuing Education Seminars
The team at iSpine Clinics takes pride in working with our partners and leaders in the industry to provide educational opportunities for Chiropractors to earn their continuing education credits throughout the year. Explore our upcoming events, and RSVP to hold your seat! We value your feedback; if you have ideas for future topics, please let us know!
Scroll down to review our past speakers or to request a recording for a topic of interest.
We hope you’ll join us for our continuing education seminars for Chiropractors – you’re sure to have quite a few takeaways that can benefit your practice!
Whether you join virtually (lunch provided!) or in-person, you won’t want to miss this opportunity for Continuing Education credits. We will see you there!
Scroll down to Register today!
Save the Date!
- Saturday, December 9th, 2023 – Full day event, see speakers below! (RSVP now!)
- Wednesday, January 10, 2024 (RSVP now!)
- Wednesday, February 14, 2024
- Thursday, March 14, 2024 (in Maplewood)
- Tuesday, April 9, 2024
- Wednesday, May 8, 2024
- Thursday, June 13, 2024
- Tuesday, July 9, 2024
- Wednesday, August 14, 2024
- Tuesday, September 10, 2024 – Chiro Appreciation Day!
- Tuesday, October 8, 2024 (in Maplewood)
- Wednesday, November 13, 2024
- Saturday, December 14, 2024 – Weekend event
December 2023 Weekend CE Event
- Saturday, December 9, from 8-2:30pm
- In-person option in Edina includes continental breakfast and Noodles & Company lunch
- Professional Boundaries – Paul Thompson, ATTY, Keller, Woods & Thompson, P.A. (1 Professional Boundaries Credit)
- Symptomatic Peripheral Artery Disease: Arterial Claudication – Michael Rosenberg, MD, FRIS, FACR (1 X-ray Credit)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement – Mikhail Klimstra, MD (1 General Credit)
- Inflammatory Arthritis – Artan Kaso, MD (1 General Credit)
- Reducing Surgical Footprints: The Art & Science of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – Omar Ramos, MD, Twin Cities Spine Center (1 General Credit)
- Management of Adult Spinal Deformity – Nathan Henderson, MD, MHealth Fairview and Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota (1 General Credit)
- Wednesday, January 10, from 12-2:00pm
- Introduction to Multiple Sclerosis – Victoria Levasseur, MD, Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology (1 Regular Credit)
- Occupational Medicine: The intersect of patient interests and employer – Maria Starchook-Moore, MD, MPH, Minnesota Occupational Health (1 Regular Credit)
- Wednesday, February 14, from 12-2:00pm
- Professional Boundary – Jim Kirshbaum, Attorney, Kirshbaum Injury Law (1 Professional Boundary Credit)
- Comprehensive Approach to Women’s Musculoskeletal Conditions – Aimee Klapach, MD, Allina Health Orthopedics (1 Regular Credit)
General Information about the Continuing Education Seminars
Registration for the Continuing Education Seminars closes at 12:00pm the day of the seminar. The system may allow you to register at 12:01pm or later; however, you will not receive the link to attend. When you register for the Continuing Education (CE) Seminar, you will receive a confirmation email. Then one week, one day and one hour prior to the start of the CE you will receive reminder emails that include all the information that you need to attend the CE in-person and online.
- Location: iSpine Edina 7700 France Ave S. (1st floor lower level) and free parking is available in the building lots
- Box lunch is provided
- In respect to presenters and fellow attendees, please make your best effort to arrive on time.
To obtain your chiropractic continuing education credit and receive your certificate, the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners requires virtual attendees to complete a test with a minimum passing score of 75% to ensure active participation and engagement in the presentation.
Effective May 10th, 2023, the CE test link will no longer be included in the reminder emails. A new process has been implemented for online attendees to obtain the CE test link. Once the continuing education seminar completes at 2:00pm, online attendees’ attendance will be verified. Once online attendance has been verified an email will be sent to all online attendees that have met the requirements set forth by the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners. It is expected that the verification process will take up to 30 minutes.
The email with the CE test link will be sent by Anna Murrow. If you do not receive an email with the test link, you did not meet the requirements of attendance. The test is open until midnight the day of the CE seminar. It is the chiropractor’s responsiblity to print/save their CE certificate.
Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners Continuing Education Requirements
2150.2540 CRITERIA FOR APPROVAL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ACTIVITIES.
When the activity is at least one hour in length: “One hour” means at least 50 minutes spent as a student in direct participation in a structured educational format. Time for home study activities is based on the developer’s research on the average time to complete.
2500.1550 ALTERNATIVES TO TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM PRESENTATION.
A chiropractor may obtain the annual requirement through alternatives to traditional classroom presentations. The programs must be approved by the board or a board-approved sponsor according to parts 2500.1200 to 2500.2000. The programs approved for continuing education credit under this part must include a written assessment instrument, designed to ensure that the chiropractor actively participated in the presentation of material and derived a measurable benefit from participation. For the purposes of this part, an instrument that provides a minimum of two questions from each unit of instruction, and of which 75 percent or more are correctly answered, satisfies this requirement.
Past Speakers & Recording Request
Explore our past topics and expert speakers. If you have interest in requesting a recording, please fill out the form. Please note, CEs are only available to event attendees, not viewers of past recordings.
- Michelle Naylor, MD, Ridgeview Specialty Clinic – Adult Sinus Infections & Ear Infections: Why the diagnosis is often actually TMJ disorders
- Marta Little, APRN, CNM, Twin Cities Birth Center – Physiologic changes of pregnancy: Common discomforts and natural remedies
- Cynthia Harris, L.Ac., Needles & Herbs Acupuncture – Advantages of Distal Needling
- Stephen Fridinger, DC, DACBR, RAYUS – Radiology of Hip Pain
- Chiros in the Courtroom – a Mock Trial Experience
- Alicia N. Sieben, Schwebel, Goetz, Sieben, Jennifer Olson, TSR Injury Law, Timothy J. Johnson, Johnson Law Office, Michael Hall, III, Hall Law PA
- Kristen Chuba PA-C & Katarina Astrup MSPAS, PA-C – What You Need to Know About Anxiety and Depression
- Gretchen Moen, DPN, APRN, CPNP-PC – Medical Cannabis in MN – The Pediatric Experience
- Nancy Wallrich – Stakeholder Resources Available at DLI
- Brittany Zawadski and Channing Bucher – The ABC’s of QRC’s; an Overview of Qualified Rehabilitation Consultants
- Timothy J. Johnson – Auto Accidents & No-Fault Claims
- Dustin Ward, MD – Overview of Advanced Treatment Options for Axial Spine Pain
- Ben Laxau, PSYD, LP – Advancements in Pain Psychology
- Todd Jackman, MD – Cervical & Lumbar Disc Replacement versus Fusion
- Laurie Applebee, PT – Evaluation & Treatment of TMD
- Vinton L. Albers, DC, DACBR – Diagnostic Imaging Case Studies
- Jon Norberg, MD – A Review of Common Hand Problems, Their Prognosis & Treatment
- Jim Kirshbaum, Attorney – Getting Paid Under MN No-Fault
- Bayard Carlson, MD – Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Elvia Moreta, MD – All You Need to Know About Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Gretchen Moen, DNP, APRN, CPNP-PC – Medical Cannabis in MN – the Pediatric Experience
- Jennifer Missling, PT – Rehabilitation of Chronic, Persistent Pain using a BPS Approach
Seminar Recording Request
Oftentimes our event attendees ask to access the recordings of an event they participated in to review pertinent details. If you are interested in requesting access to a previous event, please fill out the form below and someone from our office will be in touch. Thank you!
"*" indicates required fields
REMINDER: The form above is only for requesting PAST recordings, which do not qualify for CE credits.