iSpine Clinics is here to expertly pinpoint and treat the cause of your chronic pain.
As a leading provider of non-surgical treatment for musculoskeletal pain, the iSpine Rehab team of specialists understand how pain alters normal muscle activity and leads to weakness, range of motion loss, and the use of compensatory muscle groups. We work closely with each patient to help restore function, improve strength, and reduce pain.
Although we may specialize in spine and rehabilitative therapy, iSpine Pain Care also treats chronic and musculoskeletal pain in all parts of the body including knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists, jaw, etc.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex regional pain syndrome (reflex sympathetic dystrophy)
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Muscle and ligament pain
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Phantom limb pain
- Shoulder Pain
General Body Pain & Injuries
- Arthritis pain
- Auto accident injuries
- Joint pain
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Post-surgery pain
- Post-thoracotomy pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Traumatic injuries
- Work-related Injuries (Workers Comp)
Common Questions from New Patients
Patients with neck and back pain or chronic pain in general face a health care system with a variety of treatment options with a variety of different specialists. It can be very challenging for patients to understand what are the best options for their condition. For example, here are common questions we encounter with patients:
- Do I need to see a chiropractor?
- Should I do physical therapy? What is the best type of physical therapy?
- Do I need xrays or an MRI?
- I am on pain medication. Do I need to be taking this? Are there alternatives?
- What is the best pain medication to take?
- Do I need an injection?
- What procedures are appropriate for my condition?
- Do I need a surgery?
- Can I continue to work?
- Do I need work restrictions or restrictions in general?
- Should I ice my back or use heat?
- Do I need a back brace?
- I have had back surgery and my pain is worse. Do I need a spinal cord stimulator?
This process starts with a Pain Care or Rehab consultation. We encourage you to schedule a clinic visit with us. If you have existing records or imaging we will work with you to help gather these documents and then you will be scheduled accordingly. You will have the opportunity to meet with one of our providers who will discuss your problem with you, review any imaging you have, and do a thorough physical examination. We then develop a plan for you that may include additional diagnostic tests such as an MRI as well as possible treatment options such as medication management, physical therapy/rehabilitation, and/or interventions. We can also help guide you on other possible modalities and address restrictions if needed.